- Similar Tours
VISITING Kranjska Gora, Vrata Valley & Pericnik Waterfalls, Lake Bled, Lake Bohinj, Mount Vogel, Predil Pass, Kozjak Waterfalls, Skocjan Caves, Ljubljana, Velden, Pyramidenkogel and Lake Worthersee
WEDNESDAY, 2ND SEPTEMBER | We will meet at the airport at 5.00am for our direct Air Malta flight to Ljubljana departing at 7.00 am. Upon arrival we will proceed to our 4-star hotel, Ramada Hotel & Suites in Kranjska Gora to leave our luggage (check in is afternoon) and we will start off our stay by familiarizing ourselves with this winter and summer resort set near the borders with Austria and Italy and touching Triglav National Park. We continue with an optional half-day excursion taking us to Vrata Valley and the Pericnik Waterfalls. On the way to Vrata, we will first make a stop-over at Pericnik Waterfall. We will later continue towards Vrata, where, after a short walk, we’ll come out of the forest to a breathtaking view. This is definitely one of Triglav’s most beautiful viewpoints. We will then return to Kranjska Gora and check in in our rooms.
THURSDAY, 3RD SEPTEMBER | Today, our optional full-day excursion will take us to explore the town of Bled, known as the pearl of the Slovenian Alpine region. We will be visiting Bled Castle (extra) and then we shall proceed to Bohinj, the largest glacier lake in Slovenia, situated in the region of the Julian Alps. We will take a cable car (extra) up to Mount Vogel and admire the stupendous view as we reach the summit
FRIDAY, 4TH SEPTEMBER | Our full-day optional excursion today takes us to Skocjan Caves (entrance extra). Ranking among the most important caves in the world, the Skocjan Caves represent the most significant underground phenomena in both the Karst region and Slovenia. After exploring the Caves, we will make our way towards Ljubljana, the capital city of Slovenia. This friendly city has a baroque section of the old town, with narrow cobbled streets nestled between the castle slopes and the river Ljubljanica.
SATURDAY, 5TH SEPTEMBER | Our full-day optional excursion today will take us through Predil Pass and towards a Beekeeping house, where we will learn about their methods and also enjoy a tasting of their products (included). This will be followed by a lovely Barbeque in this incredibly beautiful setting (drinks and lunch included). We will then proceed to Kozjak Waterfalls, nicely set through a gorge where we will first cross an interesting wooden suspension bridge whilst admiring some more stunning views (the walk to the waterfalls is easy to moderate, however the last path to the waterfalls does not have any handles to hold on to).
SUNDAY, 6TH SEPTEMBER |On our last day, we will board our coach and go on an optional full day excursion crossing Austria. First, we will visit Velden, the famous and vibrant village on the shore of lake Worthersee. We will later drive to up to the popular Pyramidenkogel (extra), a wooden-steel structure overlooking Lake Worthersee. Pyramidenkogel is the highest observation tower in the world with total Hight of 100 meters giving us opportunity to admire beautiful summer scenery. We will return back in hotel. Check out of the rooms has to be done by noon. Later on, we will make our way towards Ljubljana Airport for our Air Malta flight departing at 7.45pm and arriving in Malta at 9.45pm.
Price per person:
* Special Price
- Adult in Triple €479/€429*
- Adult in Twin €509/€459*
- Adult in Single €589/€539*
- Child sharing with 2 adults €379/€329*
- Half Board (5 dinners) €75
* Special price applies when half board & all excursions are taken
- Return Air Malta direct flights to Ljubljana airport
- 4 nights in 4-star Hotel Ramada Hotel and Suites or similar in Kranjska Gora
- Rooms with private facilities & TV
- Daily breakfast
- Return airport transfers
- Services of tour leader
- Airport taxes and service charge
- Insolvency Fund
- Vrata Valley/Pericnik Waterfalls €36/€19
- Bled/Bohinj/Mt Vogel €41/€21
- Skocjan Caves/Ljubljana €43/€22
- Beekeeping, BBQ and Kozjak Waterfalls (includes Bee Keeping House, lunch & drinks) €58/€37
- Velden/Pyramidenkogel €41/€21
All excursions are guided by an English-speaking guide
Not included in price:
- City tax of €3.13 per person per night (from 18 years upwards) is to be paid directly at hotel
- City tax of €1.56 per person per night (from 7 to 18 years old) is to be paid directly at hotel
- Bled Castle €10.50 Adults/€4.50 Children
- Mt Vogel Cable Car €17 Adult/€12 Children
- Pyramidenkogel €11 Adult/€8 Children
- Skocjan Caves €20 Adults/€10 Children
- Lake Bled Pletna Ride €15 Adults/€7 Children
- Vintgar Gorge €10 Adults/€3 Children
- Kranjska Gora Sledging/Chairlift €11 Adults/€8 Children
- Kozjak Waterfalls €3 Adults/€3 Children
* All above prices are subject to change
Due to health protocols all groups will be limited to a maximum of 30 persons. All the relevant safety precautions and health protocols have been checked for buses and hotels being used in this tour.
Booking conditions apply as original Summer 2020 brochure.